EVERYBODY, Healthy Body (EBHB) is a 501(c)(3) organization formed to facilitate collaborative partnerships, create leadership, drive vision and organize resources for the promotion, acquisition and development of comprehensive sports facilities in Butte County.
Download 2 page overview
- We are a collaborative organization for all groups interested in the development of athletic facilities.
- We do not represent an individual sport or athletic pursuit, but rather the positive outcomes that participation in sports, athletics and leisure activities brings to the community and people of all ages and abilities.
- We are FROM and FOR the greater good of our community.
- We seek to expand leadership, create partnerships and build synergy.
- We are not interested in duplicating efforts with other organizations.
- We are not interested in competing with other entities to build facilities.
- Vehicle for formal collaboration and partnering.
- Resource development and allocation.
- Advocacy. Focus the effort and mobilize memberships. Navigate political processes.
- Research and evaluation of best practice.
- Engage thought leaders to guide the work.
- Our community’s existing facilities fall short of need.
- Chico deserves better and should strive to be the regional leader in facility and athletic programming development.
- Collaboration and partnership involving Everybody to achieve optimal benefit for our community key to achieving the vision.
- Together we are stronger.